Jesse D. Berglund is an Associate Attorney with Gregerson, Rosow, Johnson & Nilan, Ltd. focusing on criminal prosecution for the city of Eden Prairie.
Mr. Berglund graduated from the University of Minnesota and received his J.D. from the University of Minnesota Law School. Before attending law school, he spent five years on active duty in the United States Army as an officer with service at Fort Bliss, Texas, Saudi Arabia, and South Korea. Mr. Berglund is still active in the Army Reserves at Fort Snelling as a Judge Advocate Attorney and deployed to Afghanistan in 2009-10.
Before joining the firm, Mr. Berglund worked for five years as a prosecutor for Carlton County, Minnesota. He also worked as an attorney with the Metropolitan Airports Commission in Minneapolis.
Education & Admissions
- BA, University of Minnesota, cum laude, 2000;
- JD, University of Minnesota Law School, 2008.
- Minnesota, 2008;
- U.S. District Court of Minnesota, 2013
- State v. Brinkman, 2016 WL 3585090 (Minn.Ct.App. 2017)
- State v. Senty-Haugen, 2016 WL 952054 (Minn.Ct.App. 2016)
- State v. Senty-Haugen, 2016 WL 7337085 (Minn.Ct.App. 2016)
- Uselman v. State, 2013 WL 2460185 (Minn.Ct.App. 2013)