Whether we are dealing with residential or commercial construction, or representing owners, contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, or lenders, we have extensive experience and success in handling construction law matters. Our services in this area include:
- Drafting construction contracts
- Navigating the Mechanic’s Lien Act
- Representing both lenders and borrowers in construction financing
- Dealing with warranty and defective work claims and
- Negotiating amicable solutions to difficult construction disputes.
When necessary, we have successfully litigated zoning, mechanic’s lien and other development-related cases, obtaining numerous victories for our clients, whether in the courtroom or through arbitration. We also routinely counsel clients on their rights and potential liabilities relating to a construction project, and advise them and assist them in exploring options for resolving their disputes short of litigation.